1. Power distance is the extent to which people accept social hierarchies and the power gaps they create.
2. Individualism versus collectivism is the orientation to personal; or group achievements.
3. Masculinity versus femininity is the degree to which a culture separates; or does not separate traditional gender roles.
4. Uncertainty avoidance is the degree to which a culture is uncomfortable; with ambiguity and seeks certainty.
5. Long-term time orientation is a culture’s orientation to Confucian; thought, which emphasizes patience.